Monday, March 29, 2010

Countdown to Shearing Day

I thought I'd take some photos of the boys before the big shearing experience next Saturday.  Choco, one of our 2 year olds, has the nicest fleece by far.  I can't wait to get it off him and onto my spinning wheel.  I love the expression on his face here. 


Cosmo, our big white boy, is always ready with a goofy face for the camera.  He's got some nice, soft fleece, too.


This is Frankie, our little deaf Suri alpaca.  His fleece isn't very long, but he'll get sheared with the rest of them.  I think this will be his first time and his fleece will be fun to work with.  He needs a bang trim more than anything!


And here's Jimmy, who has the most interesting coloring pattern of all our boys.  I love that ring around his face.  Hopefully, he'll get some dental work this weekend and fix that underbite.

1 comment:

  1. OMG - Choco looks adorable. Angy and I were just talking about how much we miss having you here in Tucson, but it looks like you're doing really well out there (despite the weather!).

    ReplyDelete