Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The "After" Shots

All the alpacas wanted to pose for photos the day after shearing.  Here's a few shots of some of the same animals from the "Before" post on 3/29.

Here are Choco and Chip and Cosmo.  When we got Cosmo, he looked like a giant Poodle.  We'd never seen him without a lot of fleece.




And here's little Frankie.  You can actually see his pretty blue eyes again.


Some of the new boys we just took in didn't have names, just ID numbers.  We named this guy "Bob".  What an unusual face!

The boys seemed proud to show off their new haircuts.  You don't see a lot of gray alpacas and I was tickled to be able to bring this guy home.


So, I've got lots of new fleece now to work with.  I'll be spinning all summer! I'll also probably be selling some. If you're interested, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment